International Academic Studies
An international perspective and an appreciation of cultural sensitivities are desirable qualities in any graduate. This module provides an opportunity to develop these and other graduate attributes through undertaking an extended period of study with the University’s partners outside United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
This module aims to enhance the student’s understanding of the academic discipline whilst absorbing experiences gained within another cultural and educational environment.
- Yorke, M. 2006. Employability in higher education: what it is – what it is not
- Harvey, L. 2003, Transitions from Higher Education to Work
- Ulster Career Development Centre
- Ulster Professional and Career Enhancement system
- Ulster International Office
- The Windmills Virtual Career Coach
- Prospects country information
- Prospects working abroad
- Code: AAD324
- Year: 3
- Semester: 1&2
- Credits: 120
- GitHub Repo